Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of our website is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, policies and guidelines. Please note that this is a privately owned, independent information and history website and is not affiliated with the actual Prestatyn Scala cinema, its website or its operators or owners.
Images and Content
You agree not to copy or use images, media or content from our website without prior consent, unless for the purpose of social sharing and promotion. Our website contains certain content and images provided for use with written consent by third parties.
User content e.g. Comments etc
Member Names will be remove or edited if they…
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
We reserve the right to remove or edit messages, comments or other content at any time for editorial reasons or which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity.
- This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English – (Welsh and Gaelic may also be used).
- Contain links to other websites which break our Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is undesirable content of poor quality, containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times, or unsolicited advertising and promotion without consent
- Are considered to be off-topic for the website.
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts. Deliberate misuse of the reporting/complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
Your online safety
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone or mobile number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
If you have a helpful address to share, inform the Administrator using the ‘Contact Us’ link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
If you are under under 18 years of age, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before registering or taking part in any Prestatyn-Scala.info discussion or commenting. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address). If in doubt, please check with a parent or guardian.
Compliance with The Law
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on our website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit content and materials which are your own original work.
You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed on our website’s communal areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of the Prestatyn-Scala.info or its owner.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, UK.